- Non-paid position
- 7 openings available
- 3 months commitment
- 4 hours, Saturday 1pm - 4 pm, flexible time upon request
- Candidate must be 18 years plus & send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The intern will ensure program quality and performance related to communicating with the mentors, parents/guardians, and mentees throughout the program.
Reporting to the Human Resources Department/M.Y H.O.O.D staff, the intern is responsible for overseeing all assigned aspects of the mentoring program, and will carry out the responsibilities of the position as defined below:
· Have knowledge of mentoring program policies and procedures.
· Develop and manage relationships with schools, training centers, and community-based organizations.
· Build strong “working” relationship with mentors, parents/guardians, and mentees associated with M.Y H.O.O.D mentoring program.
· Oversee inquiry and orientation process to ensure excellent public relations and customer service.
· Will be involved with implementation of an ongoing mentor recruitment plan, including development of an annual recruitment and quarterly activity plans, development and distribution of program marketing materials, presentations to targeted organizations, and ensuring a presence at key community events and all duties as required.
· Oversee organization and implementation of mentor/mentee group events (e.g., bowling trips, pizza parties, end-of-year events and such).
· Plan and implement recognition activities for program participants.
· Oversee program evaluation activities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Minorities and Women Encouraged To Apply